Here are a few simple ways it which this can become a reality in your life:
- Ask God to give you a fresh spirit of expectation.
- Spend time in God’s word, it produces faith and that in turn produces expectancy.
- Begin to declare your expectancy, because everything starts with words.
- Take up the challenge and choose to become expectant.
- Connect with others who live lives of expectancy.
- Living with expectation will transform your life.
- Expectation leads to opportunity.
- It will bring you to a place where fulfilling your destiny can become a reality.
- It is just a better way to live!
Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.
If you have a PRAYER REQUEST, please send us an e-mail at Prayer@AliveToGod.com For more information about Alive to God, or to subscribe to our free DAILY BIBLE VERSE, please visit www.AliveToGod.com