1. Apathy: Lack of interest or concern, especially regarding matters of general importance or appeal; indifference. Lack of emotion or feeling; impassiveness. The opposite is enthusiasm. The original word for apathy is ‘without feeling’.
2. A ‘whatever’ attitude! The opposite is a ‘it matters’ attitude.
3. Laziness: Resistant to work or exertion; pre-disposed to idleness. The opposite is diligence.
4. Discouragement: Having no confidence, hope or spirit. The opposite is to be encouraged.
5. Indecision: Reluctance or an inability to make up one’s mind. The opposite is decisive.
6. Fear: A feeling of anxiety caused by the presence or perception of danger. The opposite is to be bold and courageous.
If you have a PRAYER REQUEST, please send us an e-mail at Prayer@AliveToGod.com For more information about Alive to God, or to subscribe to our free DAILY BIBLE VERSE, please visit www.AliveToGod.com
Subscribe to Blog via Email