Many people live in a day and time that has not yet arrived. They live worried about tomorrow or the future and in the process they miss the moment they have in front of them.
- We should consciously enjoy the day we have.
- We should live today as if it was our last day.
Matthew 6:34 ‘Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.’
Matthew 6:25 ‘Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?’
Luke 10:41 ‘Martha, Martha,’ the Lord answered, ‘you are worried and upset about many things!’
- Don’t live worried and upset about many things.
- Live for the moment.
- Live in the present and not in the past or in the future.
- Be present in the present.
- Living in the past leads to regret and living in the future leads to fear.
- Living in the moment is the key to finding fulfillment.