Security is something everyone is looking for.
- People want to feel secure in their jobs.
- People want to feel secure in there homes.
- People want to feel secure in their relationships.
- Security is a sought after commodity.
- But real security cannot be found in the things that life offers us.
- True security can only be found in the One who is secure.
- If you are trusting God, then you can feel secure.
- God offers us a secure hideaway in Himself.
- God wants to become a secure foundation for us.
- If we can stand on this foundation we can be full of trust.
- We can live a life of confident expectation.
- We can feel secure.
I believe that we can feel assured in our expectations and our longings. If we will find our security in God we can be confident.