Security and fear cannot co-exist. We cannot feel secure and fear at the same time. Essentially these to aspect are opposites. Many times people try to deal with their fears and because the issue of security is not addressed then never find freedom from fear. If our hearts are secure in God, we will not need to fear.
Psalm 112:8 ‘His heart is secure, he will have no fear.’
Some people put their security in money.
- But the Bible says that money cannot be trusted.
- Some people put their confidence in their health or appearance.
- But the Bible says that beauty is fleeting.
- True security can only be found in God.
Psalm 16:5 ‘LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; You have made my lot secure.’
- Allow God to become your security today.
- Let God become your source and ongoing supply of security. H
- e wants you to feel secure.