- Priorities are important.
- A priority is a thing that is regarded as more important than another.
Matthew 6:33 Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
- Often times things become too important.
- It starts in our hearts.
- It involves our daily choices.
- God wants first place in our lives.
- Our priorities will be tested.
If you have a PRAYER REQUEST, please send us an e-mail at Prayer@AliveToGod.com For more information about Alive to God, or to subscribe to our free DAILY BIBLE VERSE, please visit www.AliveToGod.com