Some have bad reputations. For example:
- Crooked business ways.
- Someone who cannot be relied on.
- A person who does not pay their bills.
- An individual who abuses his wife or children.
- A person who is always negative and moaning.
Some have GOOD REPUTATIONS:
- She’s a Godly woman.
- He’s a man of God.
- Someone who will never let you down.
- Someone who is a sharp businessman.
- A person who can be relied upon.
- A person whose word can be trusted.
What reputation do you have? What are you best known for? In the Bible, Paul wrote to the church at Colossians. Paul mentioned 4 things for which they were reputed.
Colossians 1:4 – 6 We have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love you have for all the saints— 5 the faith and love that spring from the hope that is stored up for you in heaven and that you have already heard about in the word of truth, the gospel 6 that has come to you. All over the world this gospel is bearing fruit and growing, just as it has been doing among you since the day you heard it.
This church had a good reputation. Four things stood out about this church.
- Their faith.
- Their love.
- Their hope.
- Their fruit.
If you have a PRAYER REQUEST, please send us an e-mail at Prayer@AliveToGod.com For more information about Alive to God, or to subscribe to our free DAILY BIBLE VERSE, please visit www.AliveToGod.com