- We reap only what we have sown.
- We reap the same things as what we have sown.
- We reap in a different season to the season in which we have sown.
- A harvest usually speaks about getting back MUCH MORE than we planted.
- There is a direct correlation between how much we sow and what we reap.
- We only reap if we persevere.
- We can’t do anything about the opportunities we have missed but we can take advantage of the opportunities we have now.
Galatians 6:9-10 ‘Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.’
There is a proper time for this reward.
The Bible speaks of ‘in due season’. The term ‘in due season’ basically means ‘in due course’. I believe that this is right at the moment that we need it. So at the moment that we need it, if we have sown, it will be there. We usually sow in one season and reap in another season.
It’s all dependent on whether we keep on doing good or if we choose to give up!
Galatians 6:9 ‘ … if we do not give up!’
So ‘do good’ and be a blessing. Your reward is certain. Never give up!
Free DAILY BIBLE VERSE via email: www.AliveToGod.com/Subscribe
PRAYER REQUESTS: e-mail Prayer@AliveToGod.com
INFORMATION about Alive to God: visit www.AliveToGod.com