1 Peter 1:19 But you were purchased with the precious blood of Christ, like that of a lamb without blemish or spot.
The blood of Jesus is something precious. In modern life blood has come to be seen as something dirty. With the emergence of HIV and AIDS, blood has become something we do not touch. It has become something that has to be handled with great care. Today people don’t even want to use the word blood. The sight of blood can even strike fear into the hearts of some people. Why is the blood of Jesus precious?
1. Because the blood represents the price that was paid for us.
2. Because the blood of Jesus has the power to wash away our sin.
3. Because the blood of Jesus was the blood of an innocent man.
4. Because of the blood and the death of Jesus, we can know life!
1 Peter 2:4 Come to Christ, who is the living cornerstone of God’s temple. He was rejected by the people, but He is precious to God who chose Him.
1 Peter 2:6-7 Behold, I lay in Zion a chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame.” Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious.
You have a precious Saviour! Why is our Saviour precious?
1. Because He loves us!
2. Because He cares for us!
3. Because He knows our weaknesses!
4. Because He tells us that we can approach Him with boldness and confidence.
5. Because He paid the price for us!
6. Because we can be His child!
Free DAILY BIBLE VERSE via email: www.AliveToGod.com/Subscribe
PRAYER REQUESTS: e-mail Prayer@AliveToGod.com
INFORMATION about Alive to God: visit www.AliveToGod.com