THE HOLY SPIRIT COMES AND WE CAN ENJOY GOD’S BLESSING.
The result of the touch of the Holy Spirit led to blessing. We see the blessing of concern for one another in the above point but there was more.
Acts 2:46-47 ‘And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.’
Notice the blessings:
1. Unity – ‘with one accord’
2. Gladness – ‘did eat their meat with gladness’
3. Purpose – ‘and singleness of heart’
4. Freedom to praise – ‘Praising God’
5. They enjoyed favour – ‘having favour with all the people’
6. Multiplication and growth – ‘added to the church daily such as should be saved.’
7. They were being used by God to change the world they lived in!
LET THE HOLY SPIRIT COME!
We need the Holy Spirit to be poured out on us afresh. We need a fresh touch so that we can experience these wonderful changes that the Holy Spirit wants to facilitate in our individual lives. It all starts with the Holy Spirit. Invite Him to come and touch you and fill you all over again.
PRAYER: Father we come to You in the precious name of Your Son Jesus and we ask that You would send Your Holy Spirit on us anew. Fill us and stir us and cause our lives to be changed because of the wonderful working of Your Spirit in our lives. Amen.
If you have a PRAYER REQUEST, please send us an e-mail at Prayer@AliveToGod.com For more information about Alive to God, or to subscribe to our free DAILY BIBLE VERSE, please visit www.AliveToGod.com