In this scripture God gives you and I a definition of the quality and character of love. He gives us a list of adjectives (describing words), which tell us or explain to us what love is.
There are 8 things that the Bible tells is love is. Here is the list of what love is:
- Love is patient. Not hasty!
- Love is kind. Sympathetic and helpful!
- Love rejoices in the truth. Sincere in action, character, and utterance
- Love protects. Defends, shields and guards.
- Love always trusts. It believes and has confidence in.
- Love always hopes. Looks forward with positive anticipation.
- Love perseveres. It does not give up.
- Love never fails. It does not die, stop or loose its strength.
If you have a PRAYER REQUEST, please send us an e-mail at Prayer@AliveToGod.com For more information about Alive to God, or to subscribe to our free DAILY BIBLE VERSE, please visit www.AliveToGod.com