It the same time the Bible gives us a list of adjectives (describing words) telling us what love is not. There are 8 things that the Bible tells love is not. Here is a list of the things that love is not!
- Love does not envy. It’s happy for the other’s success.
- Love does not boast. It does not puff yourself up.
- Love is not proud. It is not arrogant.
- Love is not rude. It is not rough, crude or raw.
- Love is not self-seeking. It seeks the interests of the other.
- Love does not keep a record of wrong. It does not keep a ‘little black book’!
- Love is not easily angered. It is SLOW to become angry.
- Love does not delight in evil. It celebrates the good things.
If you have a PRAYER REQUEST, please send us an e-mail at Prayer@AliveToGod.com For more information about Alive to God, or to subscribe to our free DAILY BIBLE VERSE, please visit www.AliveToGod.com