- What motivates you?
- Money, fame, acceptance, health and /or beauty.
- Motivation is the internal passion, force or influence that causes us to respond with an external action.
- Basic human motivations – security, acceptance and significance.
- What motivates us is important to God.
1 Corinthians 4:5 When the Lord comes, He will bring our deepest secrets to light and will reveal our private motives.
- Wrong motives block God’s answers. What motivates you?
- What should our motivation be? To please, love and trust God.
If you have a PRAYER REQUEST, please send us an e-mail at Prayer@AliveToGod.com For more information about Alive to God, or to subscribe to our free DAILY BIBLE VERSE, please visit www.AliveToGod.com