- What motivates you?
- Money, fame, acceptance, health and /or beauty.
- Motivation is the internal passion, force or influence that causes us to respond with an external action.
- Basic human motivations – security, acceptance and significance.
- What motivates us is important to God.
1 Corinthians 4:5 When the Lord comes, He will bring our deepest secrets to light and will reveal our private motives.
- Wrong motives block God’s answers. What motivates you?
Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a right spirit within me.
Ecclesiastes 4:4 Then I observed that most people are motivated to success by their envy of their neighbors.
- What should our motivation be? To please, love and trust God.
If you have a PRAYER REQUEST, please send us an e-mail at Prayer@AliveToGod.com For more information about Alive to God, or to subscribe to our free DAILY BIBLE VERSE, please visit www.AliveToGod.com
That which motivates me, is to b able to do that which pleases God. To think He 1st Loved me.
His Goodness causes us to come to repentance, we therefore, daily, desire to b more like Him.
His Peace surpasses all understanding.
Together in the Lord’s Harvest