- Do not be hard on yourself.
- I once read the following quote: ‘Stand up so you’ll be seen. Speak up so you’ll be heard. And then sit down so you’ll be appreciated’. John Davies.
- Be kind to yourself because God loves you!
- I once hear a story of a man who constantly told his family that he was a bad person. Eventually he became what he spent time telling himself he was and it affected his wife and family and did immense damage.
- Love yourself
James 2:8 Love your neighbor as you love yourself.
- Your own worst critic
- Giving yourself room for error
- The example of Jesus – he afforded himself time alone.
- Don’t complicate life.
If you have a PRAYER REQUEST, please send us an e-mail at Prayer@AliveToGod.com For more information about Alive to God, or to subscribe to our free DAILY BIBLE VERSE, please visit www.AliveToGod.com